Welcome to my blog!
My name is Hina and I am from Chicago. I am attending school full time for my second Bachelor’s degree in Biology, while working full time. I love learning new things in and out of the classroom. I am on a quest to become more organized and efficient, but I am a Work in Progress (in a good way).
A few things about me in random order:
- I have a love of reading. I am a bibliophile at heart. I will read almost any genre or at least try it out, but I love reading romance. If I start a book, then I must finish regardless of liking it or not. You can find me at Goodreads here.
- I am an amateur photographer in the making! I love taking pictures and learning more so I can get better.
- I love shopping. I am obsessed with handbags, backpacks, basically any kinds of bags.
- I am a stationary and planner addict. I have a love of all things pen and notebook and getting them. And I am not very good about sharing them with others, especially my nice pens.
- I love technology and trying it out and learning more. My goal is always to make my life a little easier through modern conveniences.
- I love traveling, but with school and work, it is limited. One of my goals of 2017 is to travel more, at least 2-3 domestic trip and one international.
- I am a procrastinator at heart. It is one of my worst weaknesses. I am always working on this, but I regress a lot.
- I am so random. 🙂
You can follow me on:
Goodreads @ Hina